Property development includes a range of activities from the purchase of land, development of facilities and buildings to meet customers’ requirements. It also includes either the sale or lease of the land of properties on completion. Developers generally coordinate the activities converting plans, needs and ideas into property.
Truth Speaker is one of the TN’s leading industrial property groups. Truth Speaker has extensive property development expertise, a successful track record and has developed properties around india, including:
· Industrial estates
· Business parks
· Logistics distribution centres
· Office buildings
· Individual Villas
· Residential Homes
Property development process
Truth Speaker’s in-house development teams are responsible for all aspects of the property development process including:
1. Sourcing the ideal property or land, taking into account location, infrastructure and other factors;
2. Negotiating joint ventures or partnerships, if required;
3. Identifying options for optimising the deal structure;
4. Advising on issues relating to the environment and planning, as well as development approvals;
5. Contractual rights and obligations;
6. Master planning;
7. Architecture and design;
8. Developing purpose built facilities;
9. Project management;
This ensures “ownership” by the Truth Speaker team, and avoids the issue of external resources not delivering on time or to specifications.
Because Truth Speaker owns the assets it develops, customers are assured that developments are of the highest standards. Our success is also based on our integrated approach, and our ability to manage numerous and interrelated activities efficiently and within timeframes, from environmental issues to contracts and building contractors.
In addition, Truth Speaker’s focus on people allows us to hire and retain the best specialists required to support our property development activities.